We can't be more excited to host our best dudes from Barcelona based brewery Cyclic Beer Farm ! They are one of the most exciting brewery project in Europe based on mixfermentation. We had the chance to brew with them a couple of months ago and the guys (Josh & Alberto) are bringing our collab plus an amazing selection of their delightful beers.
We'll have a sexy taplist that goes as follows...
* Rose-Marie : Our collab brewed at Cyclic. Berliner weisse brewed with wild rosemary and fermented with fresh grapefruit from their farm.
* Tocar Madera : Our collab brewed at l'Ermitage. Barrel fermented rustic saison, dryhopped with Saaz.
* Xino Xano : Dryhopped berliner weisse
* Jamaica : Sour ale fermented with oranges from their farm and infused with hibiscus.
* Festa Major : Dryhopped saison.
* Cuvée 2019 : Blend of three different beers, one barrel aged brett Saison, one sour Saison, and one clean Saison to produce a balanced and complex tart Saison.
* The One Barrel: This is their barrel aged version of “The One” a Brett/Rye Saison made with 80% organic Belgian pilsner malt, 20% Belgian malted Rye and hopped with German Perle hops. Primary fermented with their house yeast blend and conditioned with their funky yeast blend (Brettanomyces & Lactic acid bacteria blend) in steel for 2 months before then going into the French oak barrel for 4 months, which previously held orange wine.
* Beets 2019 : A mixed fermented Saison with fresh organic Beetroot from their farm added after primary fermentation.
* Witty Fool : Belgian style Witbier w/ organic oranges from their farm. This is a special seasonal spring release.
* Matinada : Dry clean dark sour with special additions of coffee from local Barcelona coffee roaster Nømad, Valencia oranges and dry hopped with Mandarina Bavaria hops.
* Grisette : Low alcohol, dry, refreshing, light bodied beer with notes of citrus and tropical fruit balanced with earthy continental hop character and moderate bitterness.
A limited quantity of bottle will also be available for take away. After party will be held at our good friends winebar Rubis with more great beers from Cyclic and of course natural wines. You better be prepared !