Spontaneous being the word and yeast being the favourite ingredient:
Behold our beautiful selection:
1. Juicebox Hero 3.9% Blackberry Berliner Weisse
2. Berlin Berlin! 4.7% Berliner Weisse brewed with lactobacilli from Oersoep’s foeder microflora.
3. Brettalicious 5% Brett Beer spicy, earthy, foeder fermented, slightly acidic, funky!
4. Diamonds and Pearls 8.7% Fruit Sour rested for 12 months in white wine barrels and then for another 4 months on fresh pomegranate seeds.
5. Madame Funky 7% Barrel Aged Brett Ale with Peaches
6. Monsieur Funky 5% Barrel Aged Brett Ale with Passion Fruit
7. Redeem 7% Flanders red ale matured for 30 months in foudre and then has been lying on sour cherries for a few months.
8. Zeebier 10% Imperial Stout with oats & seaweed
9. H42 9.2% Jester King collab a copper-colored sour beer matured for 22 months at barrel number 13
10. Lawnmower 6.6% very fruity Brett IPA fermented with two different types of Brettanomyces: Clausinii and Trois.