We're super stoked to host our good friend Armando from the beautiful Italian project Maestri del Sannio. Armando is passionate about the culinary culture of his region. Oscillating between wine, delicatessen, bread, cheese, beer and much more...He produces beers with native grains from Sannio, called "Romanella", a very ancient variety of wheat and experimenting a lot on spontaneous fermentation. We'll share our taps with his beautiful beers. The team of La Tana a Bruxelles will also be there to cook special dishes based on products from Sannio.
Maestri del Sannio :
* Cuvée Henri Street Sleeper - Barrel aged brett saison - Collaboration Maestri del Sannio and l'Ermitage.
* Pseudo Bruin - blend of amber ale aged 2 years with brett and scotch ale, fermented with wort of aglianico grapes.
* Romanella - witbier - brewed with a high amount of unmalted local wheat.
* Risciola - belgian pale - brewed with Risciola grains.
* Sourella - sour ale - 100% spontaneaous fermentation of Romanella wort
* Vignarella - sour grape ale - 100% spontaneaous fermentation and maceration of aglianico grapes.