Divine are the brews that we bring you for our second tap takeover of the year. They have been forged in the south of France, and are constructed with mighty blood and steel in Brasserie Iron .
The path was arduous, the adventures epic, and thanks to the mighty Hephaestus (great protector of craftsmen) nine of them made it to Brussels:
1. IPA Amarillo/Simcoe 7%
2. Sanguine – Hoppy Hibiscus Wheat 4.8%
3. Sour Mango Onions
4. Gose Betterave Passion (beetroot&passionfruit Gose) 6.1%
5. Sour Citron/Aneth (lemon&dill sour) 6%
6. IPA Citra Cascade Aneth 7%
7. BBW – Black Berliner Weisse 4%
8. Barley Wine Potimarron et Miel de Châtaignier (pumpkin and
chestnut honey) 12%
9. Imperial Oatmeal Stout Café/Vanille/Cacao/Piments (coffee, vanilla, cocoa, and chilli peppers) 11%
Gather round if you want to listen to more tales of epic brewing for the brewers themselves will be joining us during the event! Thirsty yet?